avocatnet.ro explicăm legislația
Caută (ex. salariu minim) 443 soluții astăzi
Forum Discuţii juridice Drept civil - moşteniri, drept de ... DEMAND:REQUEST
Discuție deschisă în Drept civil - moşteniri, drept de proprietate şi altele

DEMAND:REQUEST

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

• By considering it all logistically, I do am aware !! that I can use my intelligent experience of life and have the patience for “reaching my natural!! needs”. I am just Not let to be as civilized as I am because of my family life, first.
This will be the main reason for I keep pressing you as to consider your natural-born kindness (humanhood) in order to help me!! get out of this immediately, as I haven”t proved to be an ordinary one until now. (both genetically and psychologically together with physiologically sides).

Anamaria Neagoe
Mob: 0788799188

Alte discuții în legătură

Trimis comisiei eu, va rog fiti de partea dreptatii si promovati-l, prieteni juristi amy_pilot amy_pilot Sirs, I address this to you as I am a young proffessional citizen in the country which has been selected to reach the EU commission the ... (vezi toată discuția)
Spam sau ce? alexpirvu92 alexpirvu92 Am primit pe Facebook urmatorul msj: \\"Dear pirvu I am looking for a relative of the deceased pirvu who lost his life in Libya, during Gaddafi crisis and ... (vezi toată discuția)